Monday, January 24, 2011

Update Update Update!

Hello out there! So I think it's time for an update and my New Years Resolution is to post four or five times a week! So here we go! I have so many projects to show and tomorrow I will post my first ever video tutorial! I am excited about it so ladies get out your coffee filters cause we will most definetly be putting them to crafty use tomorrow! Alright now onto some of my recent projects!



A journal entry about how I want to go on with my life in 2011!


An art journal about my wife!



An owl ATC using my new cricut and the create a critter cartridge!

Layout I made for the flowers and bling challenge on sb.com
The other half of the layout

The flower shown here is going to be the flower we make in our tutorial tomorrow, exciting huh? Well thats all for now!






















No comments:

Post a Comment